Monday, February 8, 2016

Movie Review: The Choice



About The Choice:
When feisty medical student Gabby Holland moves in next door to perennial ladies’ man Travis Shaw, they embark on a surprising romantic journey neither imagined possible. Travis has always believed a serious relationship would cramp his easygoing lifestyle, while Gabby is preparing to settle down with her long-term boyfriend—until an irresistible attraction between the unlikely couple upends both of their well-planned lives. Spanning a decade and tracing the evolution of a love affair that is ultimately tested by life's most defining events, this story features a memorable ensemble of friends and family in Sparks's beloved North Carolina setting, culminating with the question that every couple must ask themselves: how far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?



My thoughts:
I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan so I was very excited to go see The Choice. If you are also a fan of Nicholas Sparks then you kinda know what to expect from this movie. Of course there's plenty of romance and it's amazing! I cried.... but since I'm a Nicholas Sparks fan I was expecting that. I thought that Gabby's boyfriend was cuter than Travis but the love and passion he shows for her beats looks and everything else. I would die for a love like that! Also there's a little island that Travis takes Gabby to and that was my favorite place in the movie especially the trees. It's beautiful! 

I would not recommend taking children to see this movie. Take your partner, a friend, your sister (that's who I went with), or go alone if you can't find anyone to go with but I'm pretty sure you will know someone who wants to go see The Choice. I give it 5 stars!

I was able to see The Choice movie for free for this review. 





Follow on:
The Choice Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment