Saturday, April 19, 2014

MIRA Stainless Steel Lunch Box Set Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


With a 5 year old, a 2 year old and an 8 month old I have to think about snacks pretty much all day. Whenever we go anywhere one of the things I need to take are snacks. Sometimes snack come in snack size packs but when they don't we need small containers to take some snacks with us. The MIRA stainless steel containers are awesome.

This set has one small and one medium but you can get a combination of any size you want. The options are one medium/one small, two medium or two small. There is also a set of three and they come in very pretty colors.


 
I love everything about the MIRA lunch/snack box set. They are the perfect size for almost any snack. They fit great in a diaper bag so you can take them with you anywhere. It also helps control how much snacks my children get because if I let them that would be all they would eat but when they finish the snacks in this container that is all they are getting. My kids love it!


About MIRA Lunch Box set:
  • Non-toxic kid-friendly easy-snap secure lids
  • Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and lead
  • Containers are made of unlined 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
  • Lids are made of non-toxic LDPE number 4 plastic
  • Eco-Friendly and Reusable


MIRA BRANDS Website

Buy on Amazon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment