Monday, April 28, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Details about the product:

  • Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
  • Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
  • Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
  • A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. 
  • This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
  • Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover

My Opinion:
My biggest problem on my face is blackheads. My nose is full of blackheads! I have tried so many different products that work great for the occasional pimple that pops up but none have helped me with my blackheads. What I hadn't tried before was a mud mask. After just one use of the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask I saw a huge improvement. My blackheads look so much smaller and my skin felt so smooth after. It is so simple to use also. I put some of the mask all over my face and let it dry for about 15 minutes then I rinsed it of with some warm water. You know the feeling you get when you brush your teeth and it leaves your mouth feeling clean and freshened up? Well that is how my face felt. I loved the way it made my skin feel!

Price is $30 and totally worth it!
Buy on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment