Monday, January 13, 2014

Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder from Red Leaf Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Recently I tried matcha green tea powder for the first time. I had a very fun experience trying out match green tea powder in different ways and recipes. Well today I want to tell you about Red Tea Leaf, another company that sells matcha green tea powder but in different flavors. They sent me a sample of their caramel flavored matcha. I made myself a latte and could taste the caramel flavor right away. It was so good! Even my picky boyfriend said he liked it and could taste the caramel flavor but he would add just a little bit of sugar. It is sweet without sugar though so it just depends how sweet you want it. If you haven't tried matcha and love caramel or if you are just looking for different flavors of matcha Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder is a good option.

They have so many flavors of fruits, sweets, drinks and more! I would especially love to try Coca Cola flavored matcha. I'm (sometimes) addicted to Coca Cola so it would be cool and probably better for me to drink this instead.


You can buy your Caramel Matcha here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment