Sunday, November 10, 2013

WEXY Eco-friendly Snack Bags Review






About Wexy Snack Bags
  • eco-friendly
  • biodegradable
  • BPA Free
  • recyclable
  • reusable
  • made in the USA
  • feature four funky monsters




Whenever I go anywhere with my children I need to remember to pack extra clothes, diapers, wipes, toys, and snacks. I have three children so that's a lot I need to take with me anytime I want to go out. What I like about the Wexy Snack Bags is that they are the perfect size to take snacks with me anywhere. They don't take up a lot of room in my bag and my kids have plenty of snacks to eat. What my kids love is the little monsters in front of the Wexy bags. My daughter loves to choose if she wants to take Sammy the Surfer, Scout the Soccer Player, Bailey the Bubble Maker, or Dusty the Diver.


Wexy links
Buy on Amazon
Website
Facebook



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment