Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shoulder Buddies Toy Review





Shoulder Buddies are little toys that are about 4 inches high and children can wear and collect them. They come with a little magnet/magical coin that helps children wear their buddy on their shoulder. Shoulder Buddies are for children 4 years old and up.
We received 1 Shoulder Buddy (Hue) and my daughter fell in love as soon as she saw it. I love that they have so many options even Hello Kitty ones! I do suggest buying extra magical coins because my daughter lost hers after a few days.

You can even earn money for your school by having a school fundraiser. You don't need any money upfront and the shipping is free! All you need is to message them at shoulderbuddies@gmail.com to request a "Fundraising Form".

Shoulder Buddies are $5.99 each and a pack of six Magical Coins is $2.99

Buy on their website
Like them on facebook
Follow them on twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment