Sunday, November 10, 2013

MAPS/ MAPAS Book Review



MAPS - MAPAS
by Suzy Liebermann

Book Description:
This book is the SECOND in a series of bilingual books for children to either learn Spanish or English.
The book is accompanied by a website were the book is available in an animated format as well as many games to practice the vocabulary.
Teaching the vocabulary (English/ Spanish) of WHERE WE LIVE: in a house, in a city, in a state, in a country, on a continent, on a planet.

My Opinion:
As a Mexican American mom it is very important to me that my children learn both English and Spanish. I grew up knowing both languages and I want the same for my children because I really believe being bilingual gives you many advantages in live. Maps/Mapas is a very short bilingual children's book. I love how simple it is and that it will help my children not only speak but also learn to read Spanish. They learn to read and write English at school so I need to teach them how to speak, read, and write in Spanish also. This book is simple, short and fun.

Buy on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment