Monday, September 9, 2013

Princess Ruby's Make Up Ballet Class Book Review





Book Description:
Kids (even princesses) have moments of being brave every day. Often it goes unnoticed, even to them.

In Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class, Princess Ruby tackles a new and seemingly scary situation and learns what it really means to be brave in everyday life.

- A great way to help children gain a healthy perspective on things that are new and uncomfortable.
- Newly added Glossary Of Dance Terms used by this princess ballerina.
- Inspired and happy ending that leaves your little princess (or prince) in a great place for sleep!

Comes with access to free audiobook bonus.

Buy on Amazon

My Opinion:
In this story Princess Ruby misses a ballet class and has to go to a make up ballet class. Princess Ruby is scared and nervous but she is brave so she goes anyways and has so much fun. This book has very beautiful pictures and since my 5 year old daughter loves princesses and ballerinas this is a great book for her. I love that it comes with a free audiobook so I don't have to read it to her myself. In the end of this book there is even a glossary with with the pronunciation and definitions of the dance terms they use in the story and that is very helpful to me. Very cute book for little girls!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment